Can you add different schemas to the "custom properties" operator?
HI,Tyson!

The "custom properties" operator affects one attribute of a particle to another in a relatively simple way (now there is only replacement mode). I wonder if I can refer to the mode in the "select" modifier ("set, add, subtract, multiply, invert selection"). In the "select" modifier, new layers can be added continuously, and different modes such as addition, subtraction, or replacement can be used between layers. This operation mode improves the degree of freedom and convenience of the select modifier.

If the mode of the "select" modifier can be transplanted to the "custom properties" operator, the flexibility of the "custom properties" operator will be greatly improved. Do you think it is feasible? thank you
Hi cgdvs,

For a Select operator a list like that makes sense as changes are cumulative. But for raw mathematical operations, suddenly order of operations becomes more important, brackets, etc...so trying to do the same thing in the Custom Properties operator would quickly become very convoluted. For more complex custom property operations, I would recommend the Script operator instead.
Well, I know that for you, "script operation wt" is very simple and omnipotent.
In fact, it doesn't need to be so complex, just need to have an "addition", and the addition can be adjusted on the original basis.
I believe that many friends who are not used to using script operators, like me, have completely different meanings for changing code and adjusting graphical interface. The graphical interface is more vivid and better understood, while the script needs to master more methods and rules. Our core idea is graphical operation.