Turbosmooth strange behaviour
Hi, 

I've always put turbosmooth on tyflow object and it do what i expect.
Now if I apply a turbosmooth to tyflow all the geometry disappear both in viewport and rendering.
I've noticed that if i Apply a Mesh node set to triangle mesh with render only unchecked it works fine both in viewport and in render.

Is this now the correct workflow or i miss something\doing something wrong?

If i check again render only the turbosmooth is not working enymore no matter if i uncheck it again. The only way is to delete it and reapply it.

Do not know if it is a bug or simply is how it works now. I report it cause it seams a strange behaviour to me.

Sorry if I miss something.

Thanks, Alessandro
That's correct, yes. You need to add a Mesh operator to generate a mesh, otherwise the particles just sit in the GPU in the viewport and can't be modified by modifiers (it's always been this way).
Hi, now i understand what i was missing.
I've always added the TS modiefier on top of a Tyflow with cloth bind ( so the mesh is already created by it ) and it worked evean without a mesh node.

Now i'm using it in a flow without cloth bind so i need the mesh node.

Switching on and off the render only checkbox cause the Turbosmooth to not work anymore. Not a big deal cause i solve putting a new turbosmooth.

Thanks for the quick answer,
Now all sounds obviuos and clear. Feel a bit stupid for reporting it as a bug.
Yea Turbosmooth has some kind of internal cache that can get messed up in topology changes on the input geo...this has been an issue for many years. If you find Turbosmooth stops working or produces strange results, you can try MeshSmooth instead...never had any issues with it.
Thanks, i will try your suggestion.