tySplines giving error on net render
The tySplines in the attached file are giving me an error on network render. They render fine locally.
Anybody know what's causing the problem?

Thanks

.zip   notesNetRenderTest2.zip (Size: 290.24 KB / Downloads: 69)

It looks like it's tySplineMesher that's causing the error. If I disable it and enable rendering of the tySpline it seems to work fine.

Why is tySplineMesher giving me an error?
What's the error you're getting? A crash? Or a literal error message?
(08-17-2022, 05:50 PM)tyFlow Wrote: What's the error you're getting? A crash? Or a literal error message?

It's actually the same data you helped me with the other day (collision spawning) and I'm having problems net rendering a file that renders fine locally. Backburner was throwing me the attached "109" error , but that seems to be absent when I isolate the tyFlow system from the rest of the data. It renders, but the "clefs" disappear on certain frames. I've attached the data. The clef is absent from the render in frames 297, 319 and 341. Also, the starting position of the tySpline is different from local render - the lines originate at the dummy pivots on local render, but lag behind on a net render.

I've been trying to figure out ExportParticles without much success.
I'd really appreciate some help.

.zip   jupiter_allPlanets_037_tyflowOnly.zip (Size: 169.81 KB / Downloads: 68)

max 2020 / tyFlow_1009
Hmm, that's odd....I'll make a note to look into it.

In the meantime, if you're running tyFlow PRO you can use the Export Particles operator to export the spines into the tyCache format. Have you tried that? If you're not using PRO you can switch to an older BETA build to do the same thing (docs.tyflow.com/faq/beta for download links)
(08-17-2022, 08:24 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm, that's odd....I'll make a note to look into it.

In the meantime, if you're running tyFlow PRO you can use the Export Particles operator to export the spines into the tyCache format. Have you tried that? If you're not using PRO you can switch to an older BETA build to do the same thing (docs.tyflow.com/faq/beta for download links)

Thanks.
I installed 16134 and tried ExportParticles with tyCache (splines). It fixed the splines problem, and I thought I was home and dry, but from frame 600 of the animation, I started to get the attached 109 error again. Could it be hitting some kind of memory limit? Is there a setting I could try?

Thanks for the help!

(08-17-2022, 08:24 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm, that's odd....I'll make a note to look into it.

I cached out the non-spline particles also and this at last gives me a bug free render.

Thanks for the help!