Control a single object and add gravity + collisions
Hi, 

I hope someone here can help with what is probably a very basic question. I would like to take a single non-particle object ( its not a particle because I need to animate its motions before the tyflow events ) and add massfx style gravity and track collision. 

the scene is simple the object should fall with gravity and collide with a ground then shatter ( the collision and shatter will be done in tyflow pro ). 

if there is a way of doing this in tyflow totally I would love to be able to do that. Maybe I don't understand how to get a single object into tyflow and retain some animation while adding physics ( IE rotating an objects while gravity makes it fall ) 

any help would be great. 

thanks so much to whoever sees this.
Your flow would be something like:

Birth objects (pick your animated object)
Object bind (pick your animated object, and it will make particle follow it)
Time test (define frame when you want it to be used by the PhysX (dynamics)
Display
--------- you connect above time test to new event, that have
PhysX (that's dynamics)
Time test (define frame when you want your object to be shattered and explode
Display
--------- you connect above test to new event, that have
Voronoi fracture (you brake object to small chunks (type a number larger then 10 if you want more brakeup)
Speed (you give it some random speed (adjust magnitute to how explosive you want it to be=
Display
---------------------

That's the way how I would do it, but there's many ways to do it.
If you're happy with your sim, don't forget to add mesh operator in every event you want to be rendered.

Hope that helps, feel free to ask questions.
Thank you very much for your help, I think I have something loosely based on your suggestion working now,

thanks again