Window for opening flows
Hello

I have one idea to share. Is it possible to have something to organize flows ? Window to dive in and out with separate flows. So, could we arrange them using nodes with names of flows? It's very Houdinish but it would help a lot when we have some more than 5 tyflow setups in the scene. I made a simple example of it in the attachment.

Or more "simple" way just to add cascading buttons of existing flows with the ability to set font/button color?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yea right now the tabbing at the top isn't ideal, especially when there are a lot of flows. I have some ideas for how to clean that up, just haven't gotten to it yet. But it should happen eventually (it's just fairly low priority at the moment).
(11-18-2022, 04:10 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Yea right now the tabbing at the top isn't ideal, especially when there are a lot of flows. I have some ideas for how to clean that up, just haven't gotten to it yet. But it should happen eventually (it's just fairly low priority at the moment).

Sure, this topic has been on my mind for a long time. Just when things start to get complicated, these buttons could give you a little breather in figuring out what's going on where Huh . But I perfectly understand that there are a lot of other topics on the list, I just wanted to highlight it. Thanks for your answer.  Smile