Exporting tyCache Mesh, multiple times
I am trying to export a tycache using the Export Particles operator. it does this successfully but only after what it seem like repeating the process over and over, taking hours to complete. when the green bar reaches the end it starts again and i'm just trying to understand why it does this? 

In this flow i birth another flow from an exported tycache, so i'm not sure why the process happens multiple times. just trying to understand this. (images attached)

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just disable 'backup at regular intervals' in the Export Particles settings.

It's enabled so that if you're exporting a huge cache, if it crashes or fails at any point, the particles exported up to the point of the last mesh file backup will still be usable.

But if you've got a setup with really heavy meshes that is not at risk of failing, then it'll being doing a lot of work for no reason.

I think I planned to have it off by default at some point...but if it's off by default then it won't be on when you need it most (unplanned export crash). Although I haven't had too many reports of that happening...so maybe it's worth having it off again.