Tyflow and Redshift 3dSmax 2021 Critical Error
I have a simple tyflow scene that I am trying to render with Redshift, and it gets about 30% complete and then I get a critical error and then 3dsmax dies. I've tried this scene in Max 2021, 2022 and 2023. I checked the log files and did not find much; I also have a minidump file as well. It is 5MB but I can upload it if needs be. I have also tried installing Redshift 3.0 versions up to the latest release and 3.5, still getting the same critical error. I am using tyflow pro, with an RTX3090 and an RTX 3070TI, with the latest Nividia drivers (as of 12.20.2022), Windows10 latest update (as of 12.20.2022)
I tried another scene with Tyflow and the same issue. I have posted in the Tyflow forums as well just incase it's a Tyflow issue but could someone please peek at this for me and let me know? Thank you. link to max scene below (2022)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz4g7obg01i5k9c/inflate.max?dl=0
If it's crashing mid-frame (ie, during bucket rendering), then it's likely a Redshift issue. tyFlow doesn't update anything after the initialization phase....so once buckets start rendering, only Redshift is doing the work.

You can send the minidump to support@tyflow.com if you want me to doublecheck either way. It will show where the crash is happening.