Question about free version
Hi!

My name is Kris and I´m a self taught student from Sweden. I have a simple question and I hope someone could answer that. I´m learning 3D Studio Max and I hear about Tyflow whenever I look at particle threads. I´m looking at the free edition and my question is what it means "no tyCache export"? I guess it means you can´t save or export particle simulations made in Tyflow but I´m not sure. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this question. Thank you for your time!
tyFlow has a special cache format called tyCache which is really efficient and instancing-compatible. It makes it really easy to export large simulations in a disk-space efficient way, and can also contain data related to PhysX, splines, etc. It's reserved for tyFlow PRO users only.

If you use tyFlow FREE, there are other export formats available (vrmesh, alembic, etc). If you want you can also use prior beta versions which are free and have tyCache export available. More info:

https://docs.tyflow.com/faq/beta
Thank you so much. This answer is very helpful. I read a little more about Tyflow and it seems like a fantastic tool to explore and work with.