Ivy
I'm new to tyflow and trying to get my head around how it all works.

I'm trying to create Ivy which has all worked fine but then went to try it in an old project. My units are set to metres so my buildings are all at that scale. When I create the simple ivy preset it is enormous. Is there a way to globally reduce the scale?

I tried to adjust the scale of each shape but then the objects scatter far away from each other.

Haven't explained it all that well but hopefully you get the idea!
There are three main things you'll want to do to reduce the scale of an ivy growth:

1) Scale down the root (source) particles...the size of their (child) ivy particles is dependent on their scale, so by scaling down the root (source) particles...the size of everything else will follow. You can do this by placing a Scale operator above your Ivy operator and reducing the scale value.

2) Scale down the growth speed. Growth speed controls the distance between each growth step. Since your ivy is smaller, you want those steps to be smaller.

3) Increase growth iterations. With smaller growth steps (2), the number of steps required to grow the same distance will be larger.

Attached is a scene file where you can see that I've done these things on a 'simply ivy flow' preset, and the result is a much smaller ivy simulation.

Attached Files
.max   smallIvy.max (Size: 668 KB / Downloads: 75)