UV on tyMesher?
Hi all
the head of a character is receiving a mud splash made using tymesher's blobmesh.
I created a mud texture applied to the tymesher object.

My problem is :
this texture slides (it remains sticked to the world) when the character starts moving.

Cant configure the UV properly...
Any advice?

(Max2021 + tyflow 1.011)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The UVWs need to be on the incoming particles. Various ways to do this depending on your setup....based on your screenshot it seems like just adding a Mapping operator to your flow and assigning the destribution geometry to it (so the particles take UVW coords from their scatter object) should be enough. You may need to enable UVWs in your tyMesher settings...I can't remember if it's on by default.
(01-22-2023, 01:23 AM)tyFlow Wrote: The UVWs need to be on the incoming particles. Various ways to do this depending on your setup....based on your screenshot it seems like just adding a Mapping operator to your flow and assigning the destribution geometry to it (so the particles take UVW coords from their scatter object) should be enough. You may need to enable UVWs in your tyMesher settings...I can't remember if it's on by default.

Thanks for the (quite obvious, should have find this by myself) Mapping operator advice.

It's better, I can see a mapping now
but it still doesnt work properly as the UV seem torn on the left side.
I'm using the map channel 1 and it should just be planar mapped.

(it-s as if it was some kind of Triangle/FaceMap mapping was stretching the UVs)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you post the file I can take a closer look...