Liquid animations only rendering frame 0?
Photo 
Hi,

just trying out the preset liquid, and wondering why it doesn't seem to update the render - halfway through is the same as frame 0 (see attached)

I can't see anything obvious in the Terrain Mesh op - not sure if bug or something I'm missing - seems to be the same in Redshift and VRay

Thanks,

Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I still have to update the docs about this stuff (and also finalize the workflow, which may change in this regard)...but the Terrain Mesh operator is currently dependent on its Timing rollout parameters. So if you have an animated terrain, make sure you set the Terrain Mesh timing to Continuous. It's different than a normal Mesh operator for particles in that its part of the sim rather than a post-process.
(02-09-2023, 01:58 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I still have to update the docs about this stuff (and also finalize the workflow, which may change in this regard)...but the Terrain Mesh operator is currently dependent on its Timing rollout parameters. So if you have an animated terrain, make sure you set the Terrain Mesh timing to Continuous. It's different than a normal Mesh operator for particles in that its part of the sim rather than a post-process.

Got you, thanks!
(02-09-2023, 01:58 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I still have to update the docs about this stuff (and also finalize the workflow, which may change in this regard)...but the Terrain Mesh operator is currently dependent on its Timing rollout parameters. So if you have an animated terrain, make sure you set the Terrain Mesh timing to Continuous. It's different than a normal Mesh operator for particles in that its part of the sim rather than a post-process.

Thanks for the information!