The output file after splitting is unknown
HI,Tyson!
As shown in the figure, when I split the ground partition and output the file, I found that it was an unknown file.

This is subdivision mode, but it is actually terrain segmentation. Why?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.max   tyflow_terrain_test1.max (Size: 1,016 KB / Downloads: 85)
I'm not sure I understand the issue...

You set your export path as "untitled" in  your Export Terrain operator (maybe you didn't do this on purpose, but by default the path will include the scene name and an unsaved file's name is "untitled"...so if you changed the default path to your desired output directory, it will have baked in the current scene name - "untitled" - into the absolute path).

As for subdivide...I don't understand what you mean either. "Subdivide" essentially means "split"....you have it set to "3", so it's working as expected (your tile was split into 3x3 smaller tiles). Maybe you're thinking of the Terrain Resample operator?

I added a new export operator. When the "Terrain Tile" operator is turned off, the output is normal. Once the "Terrain Tile" operator is activated, the output file is unknown. I have repeatedly confirmed that, you see my screenshot, the output name is OK, but there is still a problem!
On the issue of segmentation, I think I may have misunderstood the use of segmentation. After your explanation, I think I understand.

Ohh, I see what you're saying. I thought you were referring to "Untitled" in the filename, but what you're actually referring to is the fact that the end of the filename and file extension are not added to the filename.

I think the reason for that is because the naming convention of the Terrain Tile operator, when subdividing, is to put ":" in the name (ex: "terrain[0:1]"), to delineate the grid coordinates...but Windows does not allow ":" in filenames. I will get that fixed quickly!
This is a video link:
https://www.facebook.com/vfxdvs/videos/5...&ref=notif

I see. Thank you for your explanation
Redownload the latest build (v1.013) and this should be fixed.
Wow, thank you!