May I suggest a small change in UI for tyFlow main window?
Could we have main menu Settings-Main Enabled/Disabled/Enabled(render only) make as radio buttons instead of drop down menuĀ and always visible above all drop down menus? Right now it takes too many steps to enable/disable tyFlow. Thank you!
Quote:and always visible above all drop down menus

I'm not sure what you mean by this...

Also you can quickly enable/disable a flow by clicking the red/green circle in the top right of the editor grid. That's faster than navigating to any menu...
(02-17-2023, 08:26 PM)tyFlow Wrote:
Quote:and always visible above all drop down menus

I'm not sure what you mean by this...

Also you can quickly enable/disable a flow by clicking the red/green circle in the top right of the editor grid. That's faster than navigating to any menu...

I mean add radio buttons for Enabled/Disabled/Enabled(render only) above Editor menuĀ (See image attached). The problem I am experiencing now is enabling/disabling about 20 tyFlow setups in my scene when I need to do that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you have 20 tyFlow setups, you could use a script to turn them on / off. The script below will turn them all "off" (change to "on" to turn on). Paste that script line in the listener, and press 'enter' (on your numpad, to execute it:

for tf in GetClassInstances tyFlow do tf.enabled = off
(02-23-2023, 11:32 AM)Jmon Wrote: If you have 20 tyFlow setups, you could use a script to turn them on / off. The script below will turn them all "off" (change to "on" to turn on). Paste that script line in the listener, and press 'enter' (on your numpad, to execute it:

for tf in GetClassInstances tyFlow do tf.enabled = off

I don't need them ALL turned off. I have 30 tyFlow setups and I need to turn off 20 of them selected by names in Layer Explorer.
I'm in favor of a TySistemLister hehe, a function that would open a window with some options for all TyFlows in the scene, just like the VRay Light Lister does, then you could activate and deactivate it, see if it's associated with a cache or not , maybe even have cache refresh and export refresh buttons for tyCache after first setup..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-24-2023, 06:12 PM)ferabachini Wrote: I'm in favor of a TySistemLister hehe, a function that would open a window with some options for all TyFlows in the scene, just like the VRay Light Lister does, then you could activate and deactivate it, see if it's associated with a cache or not , maybe even have cache refresh and export refresh buttons for tyCache after first setup..

This is interesting!