Max 21 freezes when Redshift is the render-engine
Hi,
I have an issue with a very simple tyflow pile of box:

With the scanline render-engine there is no problem.
If I set render-engine to Redshift I can render as I want as long as tyflow icon isnt selected.
If I select the tyflow icon then Max will instantly freeze at the very next render, whit render window saying "Updating tyflow001..."
(please see image)

Anybody ever had this situation?

Max 2021 + Tyflow 1.011 + Redshift 3.0.30
Lenovo P620/bi-RTX3090/128 Go ram
Hmm...that's pretty weird. Definitely haven't run into that issue before.

I tried reproducing it here (simple render with RS, with tyFlow icon selected) and it renders fine, no freeze. If you send the scene file to support@tyflow.com (or post here) I can test with your scene directly.
Thanks for sending me the file...unfortunately I can't reproduce the issue...I tried rendering with RS when the icon selected, with the icon selected and the modifier panel open, and the icon selected and the tyFlow editor window open, and they all render fine with no freeze.

You're using RS 3.0.30, which is many versions behind at this point. It's possible the bug you're encountering was already fixed by the RS devs. Try grabbing the latest build and see if it still freezes...(I tested with 3.5.12)
(02-23-2023, 08:48 PM)tyFlow Wrote: v1.014 is now up, which I believe should fix the issue you ran into.

I installed 1.014 but nothing changed Sad
I will try RS update when possible...
Sorry, I posted that in the wrong thread.

Your issue should be solved by upgrading your RS version, and wasn't related to v1.014.