Vantage Renderer spline Paths
Hi, 

I`m trying to render a plexus build with tyflow.

Everything works and I can see the splines and Particles when I try to render it out with Vray on CPU Rendering

But when I try to render the same scene with Chaos Vantage (GPU Rendering) i can only see the Particles but not the splines.

I put on a mesh operator but that doesn`t help.

Does anyone know where my problem could be?

CPU Rendering:

GPU Rendering:

tyflow:

Hard to say...isn't Vantage an external app that first requires you to export everything as a .vrscene? You'd have to reach out to Chaos to figure out what's going on because I don't control their exporter.

You could try putting an Edit Mesh modifier on your splines to convince the VR exporter it's a mesh.
Hi dear Tyson, I have been reporting this issue for a while. Does everyone use TyFlow only with VRay CPU? Because the tyspline doesn't work with GPU no matter what I do. I tried to convert it to editable poly, editable mesh. Nothing works.
Please shed some light, deeply appreciated!

(03-06-2023, 02:24 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hard to say...isn't Vantage an external app that first requires you to export everything as a .vrscene? You'd have to reach out to Chaos to figure out what's going on because I don't control their exporter.

You could try putting an Edit Mesh modifier on your splines to convince the VR exporter it's a mesh.
Have you added a tySplineMesher to your tySplines object?