Tysplines extrude UVs tile on first segment.
Im using tysplines to create a swoosh effect but Im having issues making a smooth gradient because the UV's seems to tile on the first segment of the spline.
Can't really find any settings for the UVs when using extrude as mesher mode. Am I missing something?

This looks like typical tiled sampling, which is enabled by default in all 3ds Max texmaps....disable the 'tile' checkboxes in your texmap (in the UVW coordinate rollout) and see if the issue goes away.
(03-16-2023, 01:46 AM)tyFlow Wrote: This looks like typical tiled sampling, which is enabled by default in all 3ds Max texmaps....disable the 'tile' checkboxes in your texmap (in the UVW coordinate rollout) and see if the issue goes away.

It wasn't the issue (I tried that too), I solved it tho, it was cap start/end that had to be disabled (does it ever make sense to have capped ends when using extrude setting?).
It does make sense if the spline is closed...

However, capping should be skipped if the spline is open. Perhaps you found a bug in that switch...could you post the file so I can examine it?