IK Collider and CAT rigs issue !!
Hello,

Does the new feature  IK Collider work with CAT rigs ?
I have tried both solutions from your demo file and it looks like something is wrong. Please check the video. The bones  (applied only two legs)  are scaling down. This was done thru TY ACTORIK helper. Picking up  CAT IK chain  handle directly  does not work at all.

Thanks
Chris
here is the linek for the max file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3ElwI7...share_link

Attached Files
.mp4   scree_grab.mp4 (Size: 4.69 MB / Downloads: 89)
Thanks for the file, this will be fixed in the next build.
If you redownload the latest build (v1.0151) this issue should now be fixed. Also attached is your updated scene file showing how to properly configure the IK - notice the point helpers I added to the tip of each leg, since for these legs you'd want the IK effectors to be at the tip of each leg. The helpers are linked to the last bone of the leg so that the tyActorIK can infer the IK chain from root to end effector. Currently tyActorIK doesn't support CAT IK helpers, so that's why I added my own point helpers.
(03-16-2023, 01:03 PM)tyFlow Wrote: If you redownload the latest build (v1.0151) this issue should now be fixed. Also attached is your updated scene file showing how to properly configure the IK - notice the point helpers I added to the tip of each leg, since for these legs you'd want the IK effectors to be at the tip of each leg. The helpers are linked to the last bone of the leg so that the tyActorIK can infer the IK chain from root to end effector. Currently tyActorIK doesn't support CAT IK helpers, so that's why I added my own point helpers.

Did you upload file here of FB files group?

I cant find it Sad

Cheers
Chris
Weird, though I uploaded it. Here it is:

Attached Files
.zip   crab_crowd_v013 _stripped_IK_2.zip (Size: 2.51 MB / Downloads: 72)