C# Script Global arrays
Hi Tyson,

Thanks so much for such a great tool!

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to have the Script operator to record global on an array on a specific event (at a specific time) and then be accessed on another event?
  2. I'm using Custom Properties which works quite well, but I wish I could do some math on some of the values to calculate different ones... therefore looking into the script operator... Is there maybe a plan to implement a Math operator and a Logic operator? (to test for instance if Magnitud Vel AND Spin Vel are lower than X then stop the particles)

M.
Hi makco,

Currently script operators of different events cannot talk to each other...that's an interesting concept...I'll have to think more about if it's possible to implement, but for now yes you have to pass the data with custom properties.

You can certainly do boolean operations like that in the script operator. As for a default operator like that, I'm actually toying with the idea of adding a new "filter" rollout to all operators, that would allow you to control which particles are affected by it. Sort of like the timing operator except you could add property conditions for activation. So "if vel mag and spin mag then ...." would be possible.
Thanks for the quick answer; yes having the possibility of access scripts variables externally could open the door to many things. And the filter ideas seems like could also be quite helpful... In the meantime, there are still plenty of operators i haven't even touched yet!
M.