3dsMax crashes when render tyCache with exported PBR material.
Bug 
I have nailed down a problem I am having with tyCache. I exported particles with PBR material and when I try to render it 3ds Max crashes. If I make tyCache with particles without material or with VRay material applied then everything works fine even if I apply PBR material to the tyCache after they were exported.

There are 3ds max file, textures, crash minidump file for investigation. Dropbox link
I use 3ds Max 2022.3.8, VRay 5.20.24, tyFlow v1.017

In .max file I have a back door of missile launcher which explodes when missile fired. Using tyFlow I convert back door cover to particle, break it to pieces, simulate interaction with the ground and cache these particles to tyCache. By some reason tyCache doesn't like PBR material of the back door cover.
Thanks for the minidump. Unfortunately it shows the crash happening in RayFX.dlu during VRay rendering, so it's not something caused by tyFlow or something I can debug further. I would recommend sending the dump info to Autodesk directly, as it's a bug within 3ds Max itself.
Thanks for checking. But have you tried to render frame in my test file or ever used PBR material with tyFlow particles?