just wondering (about vegetation and muscles)...
Thumbs Up 
Hi Tyson,

I wanted to express my admiration for the incredible support you provided through Tyflow for generating terrains. It truly impressed us. I was wondering if there is any possibility or if you have already been considering extending this support to generate vegetation (with physically accurate behaviors) as well. It would be fantastic to have features like tree generators, advanced ivy, and grass within Tyflow.

Additionally, I was wondering if there is a possibility of incorporating something related to muscle animations into the tool, perhaps through a Ty-modifier (since this is not particle-related).. Because 3ds Max remains quite lacking in this area.

I apologize if these questions may seem a bit naive. I am relatively new to using this amazing tool, and I already regret not starting sooner. I had initially thought it would be challenging to learn, but it turned out to be an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly tool.

Thank you for your time and for developing such a remarkable tool.

Best regards.
Thanks Flavio,

I don't really have plans to make a vegetation generator for tyFlow because procedural vegetation generation is a very complex and nuanced task, and other available tools do it much better than I probably every could. I added ivy generation for fun, but actually adding a fully featured vegetation generator is a much bigger task.

Same for muscles, really. At some point it's something I may explore, but its a gargantuan task and currently my interests lie elsewhere.