Can't initialize the License Server
I was some versions behind and everything was running OK. But I updated it to get the terrain nodes and now the license server is not initializing anymore.

The auto start is not working, and when I try to run it manually, the window opens, but it gets stuck on the "loading dots" and the window closes after a couple of seconds.

It always doesn't pass that part, and I can't click anywhere while it's trying to load. I already tried to put it in another folder, restart, etc. I don't know what I could try.
Hi Carlos,

Can you try deleting this file:

Code:
c:\programData\tyFlow\tyFlow.lic

Then restart the server.
It worked, thanks.

(05-19-2023, 01:41 PM)Carlos David Wrote: It worked, thanks.

I replied too soon.

The server can now run, but Max isn't taking the available seat. I tried running the server as a service and it is still not working.

I get this error when I try to reactivate the license:

Activating license.

Please wait a few moments while the license server is contacted..............................

ERROR:

| System error: -201 > Could not create/access/modify tyFlow PRO license file.
Please make sure no files in C:\ProgramData yFlow\ are open in other applications.
Please make sure this application has write access to C:\ProgramData yFlow\
You may need to run this application as Administrator.
Please see https://docs.tyflow.com/license for information about activating a tyFlow PRO license.

I figured out the issue. After deleting the license Max changed to Node-Locked license automatically. After I change it back to Float and restarted it found the license server.

Thanks for the help.
Thanks for the update, I’m glad the issue is solved.

Btw only the .lic file needed to be deleted. If you deleted the .cfg file too, that’s why it switched to node-locked.