Cuda Collision Solver Not Working
Hello,

When I enable Cuda Collision Solver, I get no collisions and this error message:

Cuda acceleration requires a tyFlow PRO license, a CUDA compatible
GPU with up to date drivers (minimum version 461.09) and either a 
proper installation of the cuda 11.2.2 development toolkit or the
following DLL files placed wherever the tyFlow plugin DLO file is located:

cublas64_11.dll
cublasLt64_11.dll
cuparse64_11.dll

Currently it appears that you system is NOT compatible with the solver

ERROR: Unknown error. Code: 10

I have installed the most recent cuda development toolkit, I have placed the missing dll files in the plugin folder.

I have updated my GPU drivers.

I have purchased a tyFlow Pro license, which is activated (node-locked)

System information:

Windows 11 Pro

Two GPUs: Nvidia RTX 4090s

Any help would be very much appreciated.    
You need CUDA 11.2.2, not (necessarily) the more recent versions.

Try temporarily renaming this folder:

Code:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA

to

Code:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA_tmp

So that Max can't find the newer DLLs you installed and instead reverts to the one included in the tyFlow CUDA DLL zip which you placed where tyFlow is located. Then restart Max and see if you get the same error...
(06-01-2023, 07:25 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You need CUDA 11.2.2, not (necessarily) the more recent versions.

Try temporarily renaming this folder:

Code:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA

to

Code:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA_tmp

So that Max can't find the newer DLLs you installed and instead reverts to the one included in the tyFlow CUDA DLL zip which you placed where tyFlow is located. Then restart Max and see if you get the same error...
 Thank you for your help.  I copied the DLL files to the max root, that seems to have fixed the issue.
Cool, yea there's an order that Max/Windows will search for DLLs that can sometimes create issues if you have alternative (incompatible) versions installed.

I think it's something like...Max root first, then System32, then PATHs, then it defers to me which is when I tell it to search where tyFlow is installed...if it finds a version it thinks is ok at any point in that search, it'll use it - which is what creates the problem if it finds the wrong version first.