Problem with the 'Grow (Shortest path)' operator
Hi,Tyson!

There are two questions.
The first one is: 'Grow (Shortest path)' After generating lines, the lines will disappear when playing the timeline. There are records on the video. This is also reflected in the MAX file.
The second one is when all operators in the scene are blue (only effective once). Playing the timeline, the particles are still being calculated, as reflected in the video. In the case of the blue operator, only the first frame of the particle should be calculated, and the other frames should not have any calculations. However, now all frames except the first frame are also being calculated. This is very strange. Please check. thanks
Thanks for pointing out these issues. They'll both be fixed in the next build.

Edit: I should clarify - the Grow operator preventing the simulation from being static will be fixed in the next build, but in your particular setup the flow still won't be static because the Spline Paths operator is set to continuous (which means every frame still needs to be evaluated).
(06-05-2023, 04:04 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Thanks for pointing out these issues. They'll both be fixed in the next build.

Edit: I should clarify - the Grow operator preventing the simulation from being static will be fixed in the next build, but in your particular setup the flow still won't be static because the Spline Paths operator is set to continuous (which means every frame still needs to be evaluated).

I have also taken this into account, even if I set the 'Spline Paths' operator to once, the calculation of the' Grow 'operator is continuous. That is to say, all operators only work once and are continuously calculated when dragging the timeline.
Yes, that will be fixed in the next build (Grow was causing issues there).