Can you add a rebound count to the 'Position Raycast'
HITyson!
Can "Position Raycast" add a reflection count, just like "reflection", which can be defined as several bounces. Particles can bounce from object A to object B and then to object C. The reflected particles have trajectories

Similar to the reflection of sunlight shining on a mirror, as long as there is an object blocking it, it will be reflected out. The reflection angle and number of reflections can be freely controlled
For something like this it's not as easy as adding a feature to the Position Raycast operator, because you also want to track trajectories, as you say.....otherwise I would simply recommend using the Collision operator with 100% bounce and no friction, with a high speed value on the particles, and then stopping the particles after the first frame.

For what you want (full trajectory tracking) you can use the Script operator, which has Raycast functions built in that can be used for this purpose.
I thought it would be as simple as a mirror reflection, okay, I misunderstood. Thank you