tyFlow Partciles Collide
Photo 

Hello everyone..

I'm trying to create an object(as attached).. but can't figure out how to avoid particles collision or intersecting with each-other.. any ideas?
Thank you

Spline Paths doesn't (and can't) take into account self-intersections of the spline geometry. What you'd need to do is a cloth simulation where you simulate the noodle width/thickness to simulate those self-collisions, not merely a spline trails simulation.
(06-29-2023, 01:49 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Spline Paths doesn't (and can't) take into account self-intersections of the spline geometry. What you'd need to do is a cloth simulation where you simulate the noodle width/thickness to simulate those self-collisions, not merely a spline trails simulation.

Hello..
thanks for replying.. do you mean convert it to editable poly and set it as cloth via MassFX?
No I'm saying you'll need to simulate it as cloth in tyFlow in order to prevent those self-intersections. Right now you're just generating a trail of particles and converting it to a mesh with the Spline Paths operator.
Ok.. how do I do that inside of tyFlow? I followed a tut for this..

Hello..
unfortunately I'm using tyFlow free version so I don't have access to modify Collisions if thats what you meant..