Operators duplicate sometimes when dragging (inpredictable behaviour)
Information 
Hello,

Operators duplicate randomly, when dragging them up or down.

I couldn't find out when and why. It seems especially when they are new created.

(I'm just using latest pro-version 1.024)

Hier I created a note and dragged it below the first note. And so I got two of them.

Is the shift key on your keyboard depressed (perhaps stuck)?

The operator-dragging code hasn’t been changed in like 5 years and nobody else has reported this….seems like it could be a stuck key more than a bug (could still be a bug, just trying to rule out alternatives first).
(08-01-2023, 04:42 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Is the shift key on your keyboard depressed (perhaps stuck)?

The operator-dragging code hasn’t been changed in like 5 years and nobody else has reported this….seems like it could be a stuck key more than a bug (could still be a bug, just trying to rule out alternatives first).

I actually can't imagine, I'm working all day in many softwares very case-sensitive with hotkeys.
But I think you only have to observe if that ever happens to anyone else.

I only thought maybe it is a hidden performance issue because it is slightly retarded sometimes. (Maybe this way a command is given twice)
I'm on the threadripper 3990x and latest Tyflow 1.024, where some people reported issues.
So it's not urgent, better wait for the next version...

Checked: It happens unpredictable, also when I don't have touched the keyboard since minutes and drag an operator to a different position.