secondary particle emission from cap in voronoi fracture
Hi,

I was testing some voronoi fracture and wanted to get cap on cut side generate another particle for debris or particle source for fume fx.
Currently I'm seeking the way but no luck yet.  Can I get any good tips for it ?

Thanks in advance.
Overriding the cap ID in voronoi fracture, and use that id to emit particles or even use it for Phoenix fd to emit smoke etc... in theory anyway.. Smile
I stopped moving forward from just setting cap id.. and wonder which node grab the id information to emit particle...
(04-16-2019, 06:09 PM)ss891317@gmail.com Wrote: I stopped moving forward from just setting cap id..  and wonder which node grab the id information to emit particle...

Hi, any luck with that?
(04-16-2019, 06:09 PM)ss891317@gmail.com Wrote: I stopped moving forward from just setting cap id..  and wonder which node grab the id information to emit particle...

I also wanted to try this at some point, and I just quickly did a test, and found it. Smile
Tyflow is so intuitive, it's very easy. 
Of course, Spawn operator can do that.  :Smile
Link spawn to another display operator (second event)

Just make sure to do 2 things: 
1) In filters menu - enable filter - and choose Mat ID (you grab ID information here)
2) In the position option, change to "parent shape surface" (so it emits from all selected surface, not from the pivot) 

What I also did is set it up to spawn "by travel distance", and inherit around 10-15%, with a little bit of divergence. 

I also added a few operators in the new event: 
- shape operator (small chunks (I didn't wanted same shape)),
- PhysX switch - deactivate (I don't want physics in there) 
- Force with gravity (so they fall down) 
- Collision deflector (so they hit ground like PhysX) 

And you should be set Smile