something unusual with particle bind
Hey there,
Something unusual i dont understand, may be I am wrong

So I create plane 100x100 with width and length seg -10. that mean distance between 2 vertices is 10 units..

if I birth object plane and convert into cloth bind, I get particles which are 10 units away from each other. So if I use particle bind with enable proximity bind with an absolute distance little bigger than 10 i.e. 10.2, I should get bindings connected to each particles horizontally and vertically, but its not happening, it doesnt respect new particle bindings at all.....

But If I birth surface plane and use the previous particle binding operator, I get bindings as expected.....

this is unusual and I don't know why.....even particle bind when used with cloth bind don't respect target bind somehow....

Any ways no idea whats the problem, but I have attached the file, please look into the issue.
Thank you

.max   aaaa.max (Size: 776 KB / Downloads: 102)
Hi Nayan,

The explanation is simple: in tyFlow, any given particle pair can only be bound once. Your Cloth Bind operator binds the particles, which is why your Particle Bind operator is not doing anything.

Set the stretch stiffness in your Cloth Bind operator to 0 (meaning no binds will be created between adjacent vertices in the cloth mesh) and you'll see the Particle Bind operator then takes effect.