Several PhoenixFD  Liquidsrc in Tyflow.
To summarize i have a PhoenixFDLiquid simulation with two Liquidsrc.

I am trying in Tyflow to give different shapes and materials to the particles of each source.

So far all i can think of with my limited knowledge is to maybe use each Liquidsrc particles rgb value that i can retrieve with FluidProperties operator. From there, is there a way to split or group my particles according to their respective rgb vector values (1,0,0)/(0,0,1) ? 
Is there a much simpler way of identifying the particles of each Phoenix Liquidsrc ?

Best,

m
(11-16-2023, 07:18 PM)wimtermute Wrote: To summarize i have a PhoenixFDLiquid simulation with two Liquidsrc.

I am trying in Tyflow to give different shapes and materials to the particles of each source.

So far all i can think of with my limited knowledge is to maybe use each Liquidsrc particles rgb value that i can retrieve with FluidProperties operator. From there, is there a way to split or group my particles according to their respective rgb vector values (1,0,0)/(0,0,1) ? 
Is there a much simpler way of identifying the particles of each Phoenix Liquidsrc ?

Best,

m

Ok so i finally may have found a "dirty workaround"...
I simply duplicate my event containing "birth fluid", "fluid force", "shape", "material ID" etc...(one event per Liquidsrc), using a "surface test" "kill box" to kill the other  Liquidsrc so they each have their own "shape" and materials...
I'm pretty sure there is a cleaner way of doing this using a single birth fluid as exposed in my original post, if anyone has any tips.please feel free to educate me.
best,
m

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)