Cloth flow creating choppy frames and affecting other flows in scene
Hi there,
I have two Flow's in my scene. The first one which breaks open an egg and a second one which uses a cloth bind to stretch the inside material of the egg.

When both flows are active and I render out the scene the whole animation is choppy it looks like its just skipping data between frames and both flows are affected by this.

But when I hide the second flow (cloth) and re-render the animation the first flow is nice and smooth (how it should be). So the second flow with the cloth bind is having an unwanted impact but I have no idea what...

When I only render the seond flow it is the same choppyness.

I am using the free version of Tyflow.

Any reason why this is happening?

I had both flows time stepped and matached at 1/8 of a frame, I also changed the cloth flow to 1 frame and the results were the same in terms of choppyness.

Timings are .25 and .5 respecively.

Simulation substeps I upped to 32.

Attacheds videos.

Thanks!
Tom

Attached Files
.mp4   flow2.mp4 (Size: 4.22 MB / Downloads: 87)
.mp4   flow1and2.mp4 (Size: 3.16 MB / Downloads: 85)
.mp4   flow1.mp4 (Size: 4.01 MB / Downloads: 79)
I've managed to work out what the problem was, it's not Tyflow... I am rendering it out using Chaos Vantage over Live-Link. From the Live-Link settings, I enabled the below setting and got the correct result. Might be useful to know if anyone else experiences a similar issue.

**Enable Object Render State** – When enabled, uses Render states/counts/iterations/modes instead of their viewport representation. Anima 4D assets require this option to be enabled to be rendered properly. Enabling this option саn affect the interactivity of Live link updates.