Make 2 events collide?
Hi all.

I know this is proberbly really simple, but still the solution escapes me.

My goal is to get the sphere (event 2) to collide with the voxel cube (event 1), but how?
I could use massFX or export particles on sphere and add it in collision op, but that would not be accurate.
When I change event 1 to Physx Shape it collapses, even with PhysX Switch added.

What is the correct way to make theese two events interact? 

Thank you.

You are mixing 2 totally different solvers that can not work together:
1) PhysX
2) Particle Physics (gran solver)
They have different uses, and shouldn't be combined.

To fix above scene, delete particle bind, particle switch and particle physics, from the event 1, and add PhysX Shape (to activate PhysX), and PhysX bind (to bind these spheres together, so they not collapse immediately), and you probably want to enable braking in that operator (by force), so they brake up when big ball from the event 2 falls on them.
To help you with braking, you can also use Mass option in PhysX Shape operator, and make sure you have larger number in event 2 for big ball, so it influence smaller balls more (it will not make gravity stronger for big ball, it will just make it's influence higher)
(02-15-2024, 09:45 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: You are mixing 2 totally different solvers that can not work together:
1) PhysX
2) Particle Physics (gran solver)
They have different uses, and shouldn't be combined.

To fix above scene, delete particle bind, particle switch and particle physics, from the event 1, and add PhysX Shape (to activate PhysX), and PhysX bind (to bind these spheres together, so they not collapse immediately), and you probably want to enable braking in that operator (by force), so they brake up when big ball from the event 2 falls on them.
To help you with braking, you can also use Mass option in PhysX Shape operator, and make sure you have larger number in event 2 for big ball, so it influence smaller balls more (it will not make gravity stronger for big ball, it will just make it's influence higher)

Thank you!
That seems to work.

Had to add a shape operator too.
Did not work with sprites only.

Breakable Force value and mass in event 2 Physx Shape needs some adjusting, but your advice is solid.

Thank you for your time Smile