OpenCL crashed - GPU Disabled !
I am actually using Tyflow Beta v 0,16134 on my AMD threadripper Pro 5950x with a brand new RTX 5080 SUPER with 3dsmax 2019.
I'll probably buy the pro version for x4 same computers as long as I can solve this problem:

I always have this message in Tyflow interface: "OpencCL crashed / GPU-acceleration is disabled"

- I tried the compatibility mode - OpenCL GPU is Blank / CUDA GPU : 4080 SUPER
- I installed the three cublast v11 DLLS and two Physx Device64 and GPU64
- Cloth binding and Physx works
- The Nvidia studio drivers are not released yet for the 4080 Super.

Nothing to do, I tested everything and still have this message and certainly aint using the full speed of Tyflow on a powerful machine.

Please Tyflow Team can you help me with that?
I really need it on these computers but won't purchase Pro licenses with this limitation.
Is there a further error message/code printed either in the editor window or MAXScript listener when the crash occurs?

Also double-check that you are using the latest CUDA DLLs on the tyFlow download page. The older DLLs released back when the BETA was still activate won't work with 40XX cards. The newer DLLs were released on 2/23/23.

Finally check for rogue OpenCL.DLL files in your Max directory. More info near the bottom of this page: https://docs.tyflow.com/faq/performance/