v1.106 subframe keys bug
Hey Tyson, wanted to bring something to your attention which may be a bug. I updated to v1.106 (in 3ds max 2023) to try and fix my drone setup that I recently posted about in general discussion. I can see a checkbox within the export particles operator near the bottom called subframe keys (not sure if it was there before).

It's on by default and seems to cause problems, the exported objects are scaled to zero for the majority of the sequence, and no animation is applied.

My initial intent as before was to export tyActor drones that have animation applied to the rotation in their blades but a bigger problem seems to be that this happens even when exporting simple shapes that have no animation applied to them in a default setup. I'm including a scene to help illustrate this.

Attached Files
.max   TYFLOW_PARTICLE_EXPORT_PROBLEM__v1_106.max (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 18)
Disable "scale to size: 0" in the "pre-born/deleted/ignored" settings and they won't scale to zero...not sure why that's happening with subframe keys on...I'll look into it.

With that off, your original scene seems to render fine, with proper curved motion blur (when rendering as exported objects).