regarding the terrain of tyflow being sent to UE V3
Heart 
Hello Tyson, thank you for your previous reply

After several attempts, we have found that if tyflow can export locally at UE resolution, then the terrain of tyflow can be Heart perfectly reconstructed in UE Heart

So, please add UE resolution export function and height measurement function, so that tyflow can replace worldmachine gaea

The entire 3dmax finally has the ability to directly establish terrain and work with UE

Heart please Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm glad you found success with your method...I have taken note of your requests in the threads you have made and will aim to implement the changes in a future build.
(04-12-2024, 07:41 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I'm glad you found success with your method...I have taken note of your requests in the threads you have made and will aim to implement the changes in a future build.

Thank you, Tyson. After using 3dmax for so many years, I never thought about having a terrain plugin
As a followup to this thread, as well as the other threads you posted, the next build will have the following additions:

* a button in the Terrain Display operator, which you can press to print out all terrain height info (as well as Unreal z scale multipliers) to the MAXScript Listener
* an option in the Terrain Tile operator to change default tile naming convention to Unreal-compatible naming convention (ie, "terrain_x0_y0" instead of "terrain[0-0]")
* Unreal-compatible resolution export in the Terrain Export operator