Noise turbulence + silky cloth
Hi, new user here, slowly finding his way!

I've been following a lot of YouTube tutorials and all of them seem to be using the beta version which is fine but sometimes things are different to in the Pro version.
One of the functions often used is the Turbulence option in Built-in Noise Layer 1.
I'm using the Pro version and this function has been changed/complicated. No matter which options I choose here, I can't reproduce the simple turbulence from the Beta.
Is there an equivalent option in the Pro version?

Second question would be, if I want to simulate a thin silky cloth, what should my settings be for:
1. Cloth Bind -> Binding stiffness
2. Cloth Bind -> Binding properties
3. Collision -> Geometry surface interaction

Many thanks!
(05-21-2024, 08:31 PM)Eric7 Wrote: I'm using the Pro version and this function has been changed/complicated. No matter which options I choose here, I can't reproduce the simple turbulence from the Beta.

From what I recall, Tyson wrote few times what is exact equivalent for turbulence, try to search it. 

Main (animation) change is the scale parameter. 
In original (and regular 3DS Max wind) the lower the parameter of the scale is, the bigger it is, and that never made much sense to me.  I know I usually have to start with something like 0.05, or 0.03 and fine adjust from there. 
Now the scale is as it should be. The bigger parameter, the bigger the scale. 

And he added a TONS of other noise types.