Export TyCache of Geo AND TyCache of Splines on Deadline
Hi,

I have a flow where I create some tySplines and some cloth meshes together. I would like to export to a tyCache and a tySplineCache on Deadline. For the cloth I would like to make a normal tyCache, and for the splines I would like to make a Spline tyCache so I can extract the splines with a tySplineCache modifier and set their render time width with a tySplineMesher in Max.

When I do this locally I can create one global particle export for the cache and one for the spline cache. Then I can use the Export All Locally command. This works fine. The spline cache export is almost instantaneous because the flows are already calculated and cached when the normal tyCache is being generated, so they are written from the memory cache for the spline tyCache.

When I try to export all on Deadline I get two jobs, and the spline export job then takes much loner (at least as long as the first tyCache export-- and may have a bug where sometimes the splines don't get exported-- I had some flickering I need to investigate further, will report if I can reproduce).

Is there an efficient way to do this on Deadline?

Thanks in advance.