reform effect
Hi.

Here is the scenario:
let's say we break a cup, and after a time period we need all the broken pieces get back together and form the cup again.

I used to get this effect in pflow box#3 by getting the position and rotation data from the initial state of the particles , then feed it into the "find target" operator and finally using a "go to rotation" operator I ended up with a cool reform effect.

now how can I get the same effect using Tyflow? I'm kinda thinking I need to use "particle properties" operator but I don't know how. I get things but everything gets messy and not working as expected.

By the way TyFlow is awesome. thaaaaaanks Smile
Custom properties -> save TM to channel of your choice.

Find Target -> specify the channel you want to use as the target.

Essentially exactly workflow as PFlow, minus the Box#3 shenanigans.
(04-20-2019, 02:46 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Custom properties -> save TM to channel of your choice.

Find Target -> specify the channel you want to use as the target.

Essentially exactly workflow as PFlow, minus the Box#3 shenanigans.

Hi, just tried but…. can you make this as an exemple.   Big Grin
Damn it man..works like charm...and it was really easy to setup...box3 was just a nightmare...

Tyson don't join the army or you will make horrible weapons with that brain of yours Smile)

But seriously thanks a lot man. I will never get back to pflow Smile
(04-20-2019, 04:26 PM)esisb Wrote: Damn it man..works like charm...and it was really easy to setup...box3 was just a nightmare...

Tyson don't join the army or you will make horrible weapons with that brain of yours Smile)

Hi esisb, could you share you nodes ? I can't manage to make particle move back to origin    :-(   (please)
(04-20-2019, 05:54 PM)HHbomb Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 04:26 PM)esisb Wrote: Damn it man..works like charm...and it was really easy to setup...box3 was just a nightmare...

Hi esisb, could you share you nodes ? I can't manage to make particle move back to origin    :-(   (please)

Hi.yeah sure. Actually I'm gonna make a quick tutorial on youtube n I'll share it here soon.
(04-20-2019, 06:17 PM)esisb Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 05:54 PM)HHbomb Wrote:

Hi.yeah sure. Actually I'm gonna make a quick tutorial on youtube n I'll share it here soon.
Thank you !!!! :-)
https://youtu.be/wHkkbE4CHeQ
(04-20-2019, 10:07 PM)esisb Wrote: https://youtu.be/wHkkbE4CHeQ

Thank you , very professionnal   Big Grin 
I understand now why it didn't work for me ! cheers