Custom Path not connecting
Hello I was already into Comfyui before trying tydifussion. So from the get-go I was looking to connect already downloaded model path to the Tydifussion plugin. Firstly, I just downloaded everything with the "one click" installation, but then the error code 7 started appearing (diffusion error: could not load url) This error prevents me from downloading any model, whether it is a Lora, or a checkpoint, or an ipadapter, etc... So I just removed all the Comfyui installation done by tydifussion and try redirecting the root folder as well as the models sub folders to the already installed Comfyui "original" folder. I assumed the root folder is the Comfyui folder as originally donwload and installed from github but that's just not the case.

Here's the path I tried    

I will appreciate some directions in this matter. Thanks a lot for any help
If you get download errors it's because something on your machine is blocking the internet connection. Probably a firewall...make sure 3ds Max is whitelisted. If you're running your connection through a VPN or something of that sort, make sure you've configured it so 3ds Max can use it.

When you modify those model paths, tyDiffusion is simply editing ComfyUI's custom path yaml file, which ComfyUI loads during startup. The yaml file is here:

Code:
[tyDiffusion root]\Engines\ComfyUI\ComfyUI\extra_model_paths.yaml

You can open it and see what modifications were made. Note: ComfyUI will have to have been restarted at least once for any changes to those custom paths to take effect.

Assuming there's no obvious problems with the content of the yaml file, next step is watching what the ComfyUI console logs say during its startup - it will confirm which paths its loading for models during startup, so make sure your paths are listed.

Next is ensuring your Windows username has read permissions for those files. You can right click your models and check their permissions from the Windows property dialog. You can also try running Max as Administrator and starting up the server again.

I tried to keep the whole installation process very simple and straight-forward, but it's difficult to predict the myriad possible configurations all users have with regards to their user permissions, folder structures, etc. Go through the steps above and see if everything seems kosher...from that point there are other things to potentially try too, but those are the main things to look at first.
Thanks for the quick response... I tried several things you mentioned but could never assign the already existing path to the Tyflow paths... I finally gave up delete the almost 90gb of Comfyui files I had and re-downloaded everything again using the Tyflow interface. That's the only way... but the important thing is that it works!
Hmm, well I'm glad it's working but sorry you had to go through the download process again.

Surely there's a rational explanation for why things stopped working. If it happens again, let me know.