constrained in a moving object
This must be the most simple setup, but my brain is deserting me this morning. 

I want to have a sphere filled with a few particles, the sphere is moving through space, and the particles must swirl within, but not all get pushed to one side of the sphere - which is what is currently happening when the outer sphere moves through 3d space. Later in the animation the particles will move out of this sphere constraint to another object...........

bindobject does not help, as the particles stop moving. 

Any ideas?
If you want particles to be stuck to sphere surface, use object bind, but reduce the friction (and maybe add some wind and slow operator)
If you want them to freely move inside sphere, then don't use object bind, and just use collision so they don't go outside...

I am not fully sure what you're trying to achieve.. maybe some playblast would help me understand better.
quick playblast - the small particles in the moving ball would ideally be much slower in their motion - I've added wind and collision to keep them moving.

Attached Files
.mp4   particle-setup01_preview_v002.mp4 (Size: 2.95 MB / Downloads: 30)
Try reducing wind frequency and strength, and add a slow operator.
You also might want to decrease time step in TyFlow main object to 1/2 or 1/4, so Tyflow can simulate with more precision.