Collide and Bind Only First Particle In Binding String
Hey all

I feel like this should be simple but I'm losing my mind. How can I make it so when the particles collide with the floor/walls, only that particle sticks, causing the bind to effectively anchor, rather than continuing to object bind to the floor each time there's a collision? I've attached a picture of my setup. Currently, as the ropes continue to touch the floor/walls, new sections of it get bound to the floor. I want to only bind the first particle that collides.

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Send out the resampled particles to another event, so only the ends are affected by the Collision test.
Well, I feel stupid. I was WAY over thinking that. LOL. Thank you! I have another question. How can I keep the resampled points evenly distributed throughout the length of the binding? I feel like this should be stiffness or length, but I can't seem to figure it out. I've attached a screenshot of a bind, with red points drawn on top as an example of what I'm trying to achieve. Basically, I want the binding to be even and smooth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)