QR Code Monster not working!
When trying to use any image for the QR code Monster, it appears like this:

[Image: dWAAAPe.jpg]

Any Idea how to fix this?
Are you using Max 2025 and are trying to import a jpg? The Autodesk devs forgot to include the Qt library's JPG import DLL with Max 2025, so they can't be read. tyFlow will attempt to install the missing DLL, but if you're not running Max as Administrator, the copy operation will fail. The solution is to resave as a PNG and try again.
Are you using Max 2025 and are trying to import a jpg? The Autodesk devs forgot to include the Qt library's JPG import DLL with Max 2025, so they can't be read by Qt (which is what I use for the tyDiffusion UI). tyFlow will attempt to install the missing DLL, but if you're not running Max as Administrator, the copy operation will fail. The solution is to resave as a PNG and try again (or run Max as Administrator and try again - or possibly even just upgrade Max to 2025.2, where I think the DLL may now be included).
(08-23-2024, 03:19 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Are you using Max 2025 and are trying to import a jpg? The Autodesk devs forgot to include the Qt library's JPG import DLL with Max 2025, so they can't be read by Qt (which is what I use for the tyDiffusion UI). tyFlow will attempt to install the missing DLL, but if you're not running Max as Administrator, the copy operation will fail. The solution is to resave as a PNG and try again (or run Max as Administrator and try again - or possibly even just upgrade Max to 2025.2, where I think the DLL may now be included).

That's right, It works when importing .png files.
Thank you very much.

I still encounter the problem of live updating I mentioned in the previous post, Do you have any idea? is it related to max 2025?
Actually...that could very well be the cause......if I remember correctly, the preview images are sent through ComfyUI as jpg data, not png data. I'll look further into it...
So it does seem like the issue could be related to the missing jpg DLL in Max 2025.

The solution is to upgrade to 2025.1, where the missing DLL was included by the Max devs.

If you're not using 2025.1 or higher, try updating and see if the problem is fixed.
(08-29-2024, 03:56 AM)tyFlow Wrote: So it does seem like the issue could be related to the missing jpg DLL in Max 2025.

The solution is to upgrade to 2025.1, where the missing DLL was included by the Max devs.

If you're not using 2025.1 or higher, try updating and see if the problem is fixed.

I greatly appreciate your follow-up on my issue.
I will do that, however, I was wondering if, as a time-saving shortcut, there is a way to manually copy those missing .dll files instead of doing a full program update (sometimes an update can cause some plug-ins or the program settings to stop working).

Thank you
Attached here is the missing DLL. Place it in:

Code:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2025\qt\plugins\imageformats

Attached Files
.zip   qjpeg.zip (Size: 200.8 KB / Downloads: 21)
IT WORKS!

I'm so happy!
Thank you so much, you've saved me a lot of effort.
Thank you very much
Great! I'm glad the mystery is solved.