unable to use foam generator
first time using this function but It just freezes max all the time and I-m unable to do anything at all really...

There is several situations where i can make it crash consistantly, like just activate the fluid cache inside tyflow and scroll a bit... booom.
but also If I turn that off, I can work for few minutes but soon or after it will just crash...

what am I doing wrong here?
I just built a easy sim in phoenix to test it out and is just impossible to make it work.

I attach files and video.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/nk894dsej...ir8ek&dl=0
I also had crashing, very recently.
I tried few Phoenix re-sims, and changing settings in TyFlow .. and finally... since my birth fluid sim operator had a starting frame at 200... I lowered it to zero... and it worked.
I see you had start at 1... if you lower it at zero, does it help?

I never had situation that it crashes if I turn TyFlow off.

Maybe it's crashing at your part because it just creates too many foam particles? I often had crashes like that, but it's normal to crash if the RAM memory runs out.
I always have trouble understanding how to lower the amount of created particles in birth fluid op (if I use liquid and foam... for smoke sims - no problems)
I usually just add delete operator, and add filter random, and just delete 90% of them.

@Tyson
Is there a settings for fluid op something like... overall particle amount.. or something like "don't go over 10 million particles"... most of the time (in my cases) it's just too many of them... I can't find easy way to lower their amount (just delete op, with random filter and percentage).