tyFlow v0.16015 (BETA)
New version is up with some bug fixes and user requests. Not everything I wanted to get in this one made it in...hoping to get preliminary Alembic support in the next build after this.

http://beta.tyflow.com

Additions:

* you can now select which GPU will be used for OpenCL acceleration within the Particle Bind Solver settings
* MXS: $[...].editor_open() method added (use maxscript to open the editor of a tyFlow object)
* you can now use the arrow keys on your keyboard to align selected events in the editor
* particles scattered on spawn parent meshes are now scattered uniformly
* you can now spawn particles on the faces of parent particle meshes with specific matID values
* Rotation operator surface align can now use particle velocity as the forward vector, for better contouring of surfaces when particles are moving, as well as using the particle's own TM forward vector
* Position Raycast operator now has a timing rollout, and some additional settings
* improved tyCache loader performance outside of clamp range when frame clamping enabled
* Property Test operator can now test event/flow particle counts

Fixes:

* fixed a problem where the editor wouldn't redraw properly after window maximization
* fixed a bug where a file would crash while loading a Material operator
* fixed a bug where the RGB channel name textbox of the Fluid Properties operator wasn't working
* fixed a bug where negative frame time values were causing the Force operator's built-in turbulent noise to return incorrect values
* tyCache will no longer save unnecessary frames in RAM during network rendering
* fixed a crash in the Rotation operator when a helper icon is added to the object list in 'surface align' mode.
* fixed a Shell operator crash when "open edges only" is enabled.
Awesome! But I, as a child, hoped to see "export Alembic" in this release .. it's okay - just wait )
Thank !
Thanks for the quick turn around on the fluid properties operator. Now i can continue my ink in water sims. Big Grin
(will prob post results in the forums later Wink )
(04-25-2019, 10:29 AM)shadowkiller Wrote: Thanks for the quick turn around on the fluid properties operator. Now i can continue my ink in water sims. Big Grin
(will prob post results in the forums later Wink )

Ink in water? Im curious now Smile