Property test other events
Haven't seen this asked..  But is it possible to test properties of a neighbor event?

Let's say I have Birth event A and Birth Event B. 
I want to check if Birth Event As Particles exceed a certain speed and if they do, send particles from Event B to event C... 

Practical application would be the giant flick crowd test I uploaded to the gdrive. 
There I wanted to make sure the actors in the cheering group would only be turned into rag dolls, if the actor from the walking event was hitting them with a certain speed. 

With the neighbor test its possible for one events property test to "see" another events particles, so I'm thinking this should be possible. 
Still trying to figure out what to do with all the groups and property ops...
You can do it with a script operator, but not without.

As a workaround (not requiring a script operator), you could alternate your actors between 2 events that change their group based on their speed....putting them in the proper group for ragdolling only if their speed is above/below a certain threshold.

Every operator will be getting filters soon that will make this even easier.
hehe, more filters more fun...

Not sure if this is part of the same Problem, just gonna post it here anyways:

Lets say I have two physx birth events and I want to test if Particles from event A collide with Particles from event B, but NOT if they collide with themselves (Particles from event A)...
Is that even possible?

I was trying to find a workaround to use deforming meshes as physX colliders, by using face fracture and shell op together with object bind to create a deforming mesh collider...