Custom Sand and Grain Solvers Techniques
Hi, here is the video of  Houdini Custom Sand and Grain Solvers Techniques, my question is how much of it can be done in Tyflow right now, and how much more will be possible in future.? I hope tyflow will become much more power full and versatile to par with Houdini, then it will automatically will surpass Houdini cuz of tyflow's ease of use. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-mGIl5kekk
As far as i'm aware the granular solver in Houdini works very differently, making grains in TyFlow isn't actually using a special granular solver to my knowledge. Also Houdini is a big expensive separate piece of software, TyFlow is a free (He said very affordable when priced commercially) plugin made by one guy. As much as i love TyFlow and how incredible it is i doubt it's gonna flat out replace whole programs made by big companies with hundred of employees.

EDIT: Also, what you linked in that video is very basic and should be completely doable in TyFlow.
Beyond HOUDINI is the expectation and dream of every MAX special effect.
(05-13-2019, 06:23 AM)mazi710 Wrote: As far as i'm aware the granular solver in Houdini works very differently, making grains in TyFlow isn't actually using a special granular solver to my knowledge. Also Houdini is a big expensive separate piece of software, TyFlow is a free (He said very affordable when priced commercially) plugin made by one guy. As much as i love TyFlow and how incredible it is i doubt it's gonna flat out replace whole programs made by big companies with hundred of employees.

EDIT: Also, what you linked in that video is very basic and should be completely doable in TyFlow.

Thanks, i would also like Tyson to shed some light on it as well.
However this one guy is more talented than anyone at autodesk, he single handedly resurrected MAX particles, so there is that. Smile
Can you tell me that hour glass and ball moving through sand is doable in tyflow in its current state? 
Can you or anyone else can suggest few steps on how.
Thank you once again for your input.
Physical particles of "TFLOW",
It is completely possible to do the effect of the video.
It's still very simple to do in TFLOW.
You only need to suggest to TYSON that "TFLOW can have more control"