no internet issue
for few hours my machine was completely offline and I noticed that I cannot start 3dsmax due to tyflow plugin, has there was no internet. But when I removed tyflow from the plugin folder, the 3dsmax was loading absolutely fine (While I was offline)

whereas tyflow was only working when there was an active internet, else it was shutting done 3dsmax.

Now is this my problem or everyone's I don't know

but please check
i just tried starting max with my internet disconnected.. it worked fine with tyflow installed.....?
I think I have to re-install max....has to have some conflict
Does max crash or just freeze? Enable forced file logging described here: http://docs.tyflow.com/feedback/bugs and send the generated log and/or minidump to support@tyflow.com after the problem occurs.
(05-14-2019, 11:04 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Does max crash or just freeze? Enable forced file logging described here: http://docs.tyflow.com/feedback/bugs and send the generated log and/or minidump to support@tyflow.com after the problem occurs.

It’s a spooky problem, there is no dump generated, the problem is that because of tyflow, 3dsmax doesn’t start(when it’s not connect to internet). Once you double click the icon, I can see that it’s reading all the plugins, but once it starts reading tyflow it throws me out to desktop without any warning, but if I am connected to internet, it reads the plugin and launch the program in usual manner and then no errors.
So there are no dump files generated nor anything I can provide you.
Honestly I have never seen this kind of issue before....
Even if no dump is generated, the forced file log should still show where it hangs, if it is indeed a problem with tyFlow. tyFlow does a check on startup to see if the latest version is being used, so perhaps that's where the problem is occurring (this should be reflected in the log). I can't think of why it would freeze...but perhaps something about your particular setup is triggering a unique case.