Accessing keyframed channels in curve editor
Hi all,
I'm trying to access keyframes on a scale node in the curve editor so I can adjust ease in/out properties but there's no controller visible when I open the curve editor ('Controller Types' filter is checked).
I can see keys on the timeline and right click there to change ease in/out, opening the curve editor shows the shape node as an animated track too but there's no controller visible so I can't access the x, y and z channels.
Am I missing something obvious? Max 2018 and the latest build of TyFlow.
Thanks!
Make sure your tyFlow is selected...depending on your Track View filters it may only be set to display the curves of selected objects. Also, you said you were setting keys on the Scale operator but checking the track view of the Shape operator? Do you mean track view of the Scale operator? Smile
Ha, yeah Scale operator, apologies  Smile
Here's a screengrab of the curve editor with the TyFlow selected and filter options shown, it appears that there's no controller assigned to the channel (the option to add one is also unavailable in the quad menu if that's any help).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-28-2019, 10:12 AM)MonosP Wrote: Ha, yeah Scale operator, apologies  Smile
Here's a screengrab of the curve editor with the TyFlow selected and filter options shown, it appears that there's no controller assigned to the channel (the option to add one is also unavailable in the quad menu if that's any help).

I am having the same issue, can't see the curves to edit, but they do show up as red ticks inside tyflow, i just can't edit them after creation because they stay invisible.
Joel Eckert
Big Little Pictures
Those are not the filter settings. You have to click the filter icon and it's a separate popup window.
Global track must be shown