Corona motion blur
I have a simple flow filling up a container, problem is I get an error in corona that it cant do geometry motion blur with changing topology. How can I get motion blur on the "Shape, 3D" geometry?

Thanks!
Corona isn't an officially supported renderer. Unfortunately your only option is to setup your flow in a way that ensures particle count doesn't change over time. One way of doing this is instead of birthing/deleting particles, just scale them to 0 when you don't want to see them.
(06-07-2019, 03:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Corona isn't an officially supported renderer. Unfortunately your only option is to setup your flow in a way that ensures particle count doesn't change over time. One way of doing this is instead of birthing/deleting particles, just scale them to 0 when you don't want to see them.

I also have Vray 3. Would the issues still apply?
With VRay you can switch the Mesh operator to instance mode, so it should render moblur correctly.
(06-07-2019, 03:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Corona isn't an officially supported renderer. Unfortunately your only option is to setup your flow in a way that ensures particle count doesn't change over time. One way of doing this is instead of birthing/deleting particles, just scale them to 0 when you don't want to see them.

Is there any plan to support corona in the future?
Not currently.
(06-19-2019, 08:22 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Not currently.

Is it still not possible to render motion blur with Corona Renderer given the aforementioned setup?