spawn offspring spinner...
spawn offspring spinner goes to 10000000 if i click up or down, even if i'm on 1.

v0.16029
Tried it here and it doesn't happen, also checked the code and the spinner arrows are set to increment the value by 1, so I can't see what would be causing that.

You're talking about the "Offspring" spinner, directly below the "Spawn %" spinner within the Spawn operator? What version of max are you using?
(06-11-2019, 02:40 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Tried it here and it doesn't happen, also checked the code and the spinner arrows are set to increment the value by 1, so I can't see what would be causing that.

You're talking about the "Offspring" spinner, directly below the "Spawn %" spinner within the Spawn operator? What version of max are you using?

Correct.  Max 2020.
Still can't repro. Do you have any spinner snap settings toggled? Customize->Preferences->Spinners
(06-11-2019, 03:58 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Still can't repro. Do you have any spinner snap settings toggled? Customize->Preferences->Spinners
nope not that.  hmmmm strange i've started a blank scene and its behaving normaly.

Oh well must be one of those "things" like something changing in the matirx.

If i can get steps to replicate, i'll let you know.