Select events for a phoenix source
A phoenix source will see actual events from a pflow setup so you can pick which event to emit fluids. I was wondering if there is a way inside tyflow to do the same?
You can define export groups in your flow and then set which ones you want to be visible to the particle interface in the tyFlow interfaces rollout. Only particles in those groups will be visible to 3rd party plugins.
(06-27-2019, 05:20 AM)tyFlow Wrote: You can define export groups in your flow and then set which ones you want to be visible to the particle interface in the tyFlow interfaces rollout. Only particles in those groups will be visible to 3rd party plugins.

Thank you that works.
Is there a way to setup multiple phoenix sources with one tyflow? For example I want to have two sources, one that is smoke and the other is fire and smoke. Currently using the groups I can only use one type of source not both. I can clone the tylfow setup and have two sources but wanted one tyflow setup to keep my scene clean.
Unfortunately there's no way to do that at the moment. It's something the Phoenix devs would have to implement on their end (reading tyFlow groups directly and allowing users to choose which ones they want as input in the Phoenix UI).

One minor workaround is setting up multiple tyFlows, but making successive flows simply import the particles of the first flow using Birth Flow / Update Flow operators (and then setting your different group assignments in those dependent flows). That way all other flows would be dependent on the first one so you only have to modify one flow for all the others to update. That would be a cleaner solution than having multiple identical flows that would all need to be updated individually.
Thank you. Yeah for the moment I just cloned the tyflow setup. Cheers